TREASURY MANAGER TO 85K+
The Treasury & Banking Supervisor position is responsible for procuring and coordinating center debt financing. Supervises the Lead Finance Coordinator as it relates to payables and lockbox processing. Handles setting up and maintaining the bank, lockbox, and credit card accounts. Coordinates the resolution of accounting systems issues with IT department and the Accounting Director.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise Lead Finance Coordinator and related staff in all areas of banking and some areas of accounts payable.
- Foster and cultivate relationships with center banks. Remain current on services offered by the banks which can improve the efficiency of internal cash and banking processes.
- Coordinate with centers, banks, and internal personnel to establish new bank accounts, lockboxes, and on-line banking (as well as complete related paperwork).
- Oversee the reconciliation of center bank balances on a daily basis and ensures the efficient management of center bank accounts
- Monitor banking activities in order to detect irregularities and investigate all transactions in order to prevent and/or detect fraud
- Review analysis of monthly bank fees to confirm they are consistent with quoted pricing as well as periodically review bank fees and rates to ensure that pricing remains competitive.
- Provide feedback to the accounting department on how to improve on internal controls
- Review operating and lockbox account policies for compliance concerns and recommend banking changes that will maximize revenue and profit
- Provide reporting, estimation and analysis on bank fees, transaction counts, and other bank account and lockbox statistics as requested
- Work with banks, Lead Finance Coordinator, and Billing department to resolve complex matters related to bank and lockbox logs.
- Coordinate with IT to maintain the descriptions that appear in the automated monthly lockbox file
- Download monthly bank statements from CashPro Scheduler for Bank of America and other accounts
- Approve electronic payments on bank sites, with Accounting Manager as back up
- Work directly with center banks to understand general and online banking matters, as well as resolve online bank access issues
- Take deposits to the bank (as needed) as back up to Lead Finance Coordinator
- Miscellaneous banking duties as assigned.
- Treasury & Loans
- Maintain lender relationships and manage financing process from sourcing to funding in a transparent, equitable way; provide recommendations for financing capital expenditures, and work with Finance team in monitoring center debt balances to ensure compliance with debt covenants.
- Responsible for interest and debt analysis, as needed
- Complete applications for corporate credit cards for the centers as requested
- Responsible for working with Finance leadership team on process improvement and related policies
- Additional treasury and financing related duties as assigned.
- Invoices/Accounts Payable
- Coordinate the measurement, analysis, and reporting of AP key metrics with Accounting Director
Set-up new companies and new users in accounting and expense reporting systems, and coordinate with IT team for new centers to gain access to accounting system
- Serve as back up to Lead Finance Coordinator and their related duties as it relates to the review of monthly American Express and expense report charges, ordering new user corporate credit cards, and ordering company reward cards, as well as monitoring and reporting on reward balances and earnings.
- Work closely with Accounting Director on process improvement and policy creation
- Additional duties as assigned.
NECESSARY SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Ability to be flexible in action and in ideology in a changing corporate environment with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must be organized, detail-orientated, and have a strong financial understanding
- Must be an effective communicator at all levels and have a strong desire to work as a team
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Access, Word, and financial software packages.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND and/or EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will have the following experience or knowledge in the following areas:
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Minimum of 2-4 years of treasury and corporate cash management experience
- 1-2 years of accounts payable experience, preferred
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with paperless accounting software systems and commercial online banking processes
|Location||Philly Suburbs, PA|
|Date Posted||November 16, 2018|
|Job Type||Direct Hire|