ACCOUNTANT TO 70K+
- Perform daily payroll operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Execute eTime time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Perform compliances for unclaimed property payroll checks
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (W-2, W-2c, etc)
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Update and reconcile monthly bank statements
- 1099 process
- 401k administration
- Other general accounting duties such as fixed assets management and balance sheet reconciliations
- College degree
- CPP preferred but not required.
- 5-10 years experience processing multi-state payroll.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel .
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management.
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
|Location||Philly Suburbs, PA|
|Date Posted||November 16, 2018|
|Job Type||Direct Hire|